"Last month Australia worked 1,651.9 million hours, up by 1.1% compared to the previous month" - Australia Bureau of Statistics report for April
- The number of advertised jobs has been gently increasing since the start of the year.
- n May we averaged 53,000 job adverts a week
- The Northern Territory saw the largest percentage gain in job adverts over the past four weeks
- Most jobs were in IT, Trades and Admin
- NSW was a close second
- South Australia was the slowest gainer
- All States increased their job advertisements