Tel.No: 07 5679 0862
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emerald Lakes Carrara
2,3 bed · 2 bath
Property Type: Unit
- 2 OR 3 Bedroom villas now selling at The Islands at Emerald Lakes
- IN THE CENTRE OF THE GOLD COAST! Everything you need is right here!
Emerald Lakes is based around 37 hectares of lakes and offers 13kms* of cycling and walking tracks, 18 hole championship golf course, wide-open parklands and tennis centre. It is the place where active living is quite simply a breeze. The Islands at Emerald Lakes are as far away or as close to everything as you want to be.
Emerald Lakes is a mere seven minutes drive from some of the world’s best beaches as well as the vibrant cosmopolitan areas of Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise and Southport. Situated between two of the largest shopping centres on the Gold Coast with exceptional transport options at your doorstep, living here means at the end of the day you can leave the hustle and bustle of city life behind and enjoy your island paradise.
- Architecturally designed three-level villas with enhanced natural lighting , your family will enjoy the serene waterfront lifestyle.
- A complete community with easy access to shops, restaurants, schools, universities and transport
- Quiet with sparkling waterfront views only 10 minutes from Surfers Paradise.
- A wonderful European-styled community environment.
- Breathtaking views day and night of Surfers Paradise, its more than the perfect location.
- The Gold Coast is host to the 2018 Commonwealth Games, and "The Islands" villas are located close to the venue which will be holding the opening ceremony which ensures the potential increase in value in the near future.
- Close to some of the biggest shopping centre meccas in the southern hemisphere, Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre, where you can indulge your senses.
- Centrally located on the Gold Coast, only 5 minutes from Broadbeach, 25 minutes to the airport and 45 minutes to Brisbane CDB.
- 1 minute walk from prestiges Emmanuel College primary and secondary school, 15 minutes from Griffith University and 10 minutes to Bond University.